We are here to help answer all your questions about RACO® products. Have a browse through the great information contained in our Care Instructions and FAQ’s below, or if you need more information feel free to contact us.
- Is nonstick toxic?
- Warranty and returns
- About our 30 day lifetime guarantee
- Shipping and delivery
- Where can I find spare parts?
- Before first use
- How should I clean my nonstick pan?
- Can I put my cookware in the dishwasher?
How to avoid damage to your nonstick cookware
- I have food burnt onto my cookware. What can I do?
- Why is my cookware sticking?
- My handle or lid knob is loose. Can I fix it?
- How to care for your bakeware, knives and utensils.
Cooking with RACO
- Can my RACO cookware go in the oven?
- Is RACO cookware suitable for induction?
- Can I use metal utensils with RACO?
- How to brown or sear food on medium heat
- Which oil would I use if I would like to flavour my cooking?
Need some more help?
Contact our customer care team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team directly on 1800 351 565.