- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 lime wedges
- 500g cooked white or brown jasmine rice
- 10 snow peas, trimmed
- 12 green beans
- 8 baby corn spears
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- Finely chop the snow peas, snake beans, baby corn and set aside ready to cook.
- Heat up the canola oil in a wok or fry pan over high heat, when the wok is smoking hot crack the egg into it and stir till to ensure it does not stick and breaks up cooking evenly, once the egg is caramelized add the chopped vegetables followed by the rice.
- Stir, toss and squish the rice with your spoon to help the rice separate for the perfect fried rice, adjust the heat while you are working the rice so it doesn't burn, season with the sauces and continue to toss and stir till the rice is completely separated and the aroma of toasted rice is filling the room.
- Turn off the heat and serve on a plate or bowl and garnish with the beansprouts, sliced cucumber and lime wedges.
For best results, use the RACO Bravo 32cm Stir-fry.