These decadent chocolate brownies are cooked in RACO's mini loaf pan, so everyone gets to enjoy both the best of both worlds: crisp edges and a rich fudgy centre.
- 150g butter chopped
- 150g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 275g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 100g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a microwave on 30 sec intervals
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla bean until creamy and pale
- Fold together chocolate and egg mixture until mixed well.
- Sift in flour, cocoa and salt and fold that through
- Pour into individual bar tins that have been lined and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.