- 160g plain flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 250mL buttermilk
- 1 tablespoons vanilla paste
- Pinch of salt
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl, add sugar and salt and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the buttermilk, egg and vanilla paste together then slowly stir in the melted butter.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until just combined. Don't worry about lumps.
- Place a RACO Minerale frypan over medium heat. Use a ladle or rice spoon to measure out batter for each pancake so they are roughly the same size.
- Cook for a few minutes until bubbles start to appear then flip over and cook for a 1-2 minutes on the other side.