Recipe by Allison, a member of our wonderful Customer Care team
Delicious golden Anzac Biscuits are always a crowd pleaser, and this recipe is no exception. Allison's secret tip? Add an extra tablespoons of golden syrup for an extra chewy texture.
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 125g melted butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup (plus an extra tablespoons if you like a chewier texture)
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- Begin by mixing all of the dry ingredients except for the bicarb soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the bicarb soda to this wet mixture last, and then combine the two mixtures to make the biscuit dough.
- Use a large tablespoons to place the biscuit dough on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or until golden brown.